As one of the leading Custom Home builders in the greater Indianapolis area, we pride ourselves on our unique home designs, outstanding locations and having the largest construction staff per home so each of our clients receive the best experience possible. When asked, 95% of our clients would refer us to friends or family. However, we thrive on continuing to challenge ourselves in our craft: home building.
We’ve taken everything we’ve learned about the custom home building process and building semi-custom homes. We have used it to develop a new series of homes that combines great design, exemplary building practices and top of the line materials with a surprisingly affordable price point.
In preparation of our new series, we conducted market research studies through focus groups, social polling and overall, listening to our consumers. From the feedback that we received, we created unique floor plans in a variety of styles and sizes. Each floor plan created has up to six elevation styles to select from in one of the following architectural styles; including Craftsman, Modern, American Standard or Farmhouse, so that your home can be uniquely you.VIEW THE SEMI-CUSTOM PROCESS
Featured Floor Plans
THE SYCAMORE – PRIMARY DOWNDOWNLOAD FLOOR PLAN!
THE SPRUCE – PRIMARY DOWNDOWNLOAD FLOOR PLAN!
THE TULIP – PRIMARY UPDOWNLOAD FLOOR PLAN!
Floorplan Image Galleries
SEMI-CUSTOM STANDARD FEATURES
- Spacious ten-foot ceilings on the first floor
- Premium grade 5 ¼” base and 3 ½” casing on main and upper levels
- Luxury Vinyl Planking in all main living areas
- Covered outdoor living space
- Lifetime warranty cabinetry, finely crafted by Diamond Vibe with dovetail joints and soft close doors and drawers
- Pella double pane, low-E, argon filled Energy Star windows
- 45-day and 11-month warranty walk from your dedicated warranty team
Fill out the form below to schedule a tour or get additional information about our Semi-Custom Homes!
We love what we do and would consider it a privilege to work with you to make your dream home a reality.
Get in touch with us today to set up a meeting to learn more about our semi-custom plans.